Adrian & Craig are two millennials in the lending and financial counseling industry that use their professional expertise to talk about money… from an average perspective.
Find us on Instagram at @theAdrianHall & @FinancialFowler
Ep 59: Joint Bank Accounts. Pros/Cons, etc. – Cash Talk
Today is all about money and your boo. Should you have a joint bank account, or nah?Follow us on Instagram:The Show – @CashTalkPodcastAdrian – @theAdrianHallCraig – @FinancialFowler
- Ep 59: Joint Bank Accounts. Pros/Cons, etc.
- Ep 58: Staying legal when buying/selling real estate with Jenye Young of Tennessee Title Services LLC
- Ep 57: Mr. Ramsey and the "7 baby steps" – a critique, by Craig & Adrian
- Ep 56: Surviving poverty mindset
- Ep 55: Eviction moratorium, right? Here's some facts about being a tenant AND/OR a landlord.
- Ep 54: Things in the finance industry that truly grinds our gears
- Ep 53: Knowing when (and how) to ask for a raise.
- Ep 52: Why that one friend on fb is always on vacation somewhere while you're working…
- Ep 51: Our gripes about those "5 ways to save money" lists.
- Ep 50: Getting caught up in paying only the minimum payments